Cashew Cream Confetti Strawberries
- 1 cup raw cashews organic if possible
- ⅓ cup water filtered
- 2 tbsp maple syrup real maple not processed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract real vanilla if you can not flavoring
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 teaspoon tapioca starch
- 12 strawberries fresh and ripe
- 1 tbsp sugar sprinkles
Elaboración paso a paso
- Boil cashews in filtered water for 5-8 minutes.
- Rinse and strain the cashews.
- Combine the cashews and the rest of the ingredients in a high-powered blender of food processor and mix on high for 5 minutes or more until very creamy.
- Let the cream refrigerate in a bowl, zip lock or pastry back for at least 3 hours.
- Evenly slice the very tips off the strawberries so that they can stand upright.
- Cut the stemmed tops off evenly and scoop out the middle of the strawberries with a straw or carefully with the tip of a knife.
- Fill each strawberry with cream once it has set for 3+ hours (see notes).
- Arrange the strawberries as you wish and then sprinkle the tops with your choice of sugar confetti or other sweet garnish.